Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Garbage

The animation was decent, it's Rina Chan's writing that makes this a shit fest.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Pure Adrenaline.

This is what every pokemon fan DREAMS of when playing any of the games. The rush I got after watching this is a true tribute to how well you portrayed the action. The only reason I didn't give you a perfect score was because there was no way to change the quality of the animation, causing my computer to lag... A LOT. I want to see all the action, not just fragments of it. Really great animation though, PLEASE add a quality button so that I can experience it as it was meant to be.

Tyrant-D responds:

I think I have to resubmit this with it actually saying "quality settings" below *sign*

The quality control is already there, spot the two central black buttons below once you've started watching the movie. "LOW" and "HIGH" are avaliable. I think if you had read the description you would of known.

Well anyways Thanks for the positive review man!! ^_^

The KH Chronicles 1.1. The KH Chronicles 1.1.

It was decent.

I remember loving this series when I watched it in middle school. Fast forward four years and it's just alright. Pretty good animation for only being 14 though.

Super 3D Pig Feeder Super 3D Pig Feeder

Nice

It's a great game, even if I suck at it :P By the way, are those pig graphics from Spider's Web, a Pig's Tale?

NAveryW responds:

I made all the graphics myself with the exception of a few stock images (the photorealistic pigs on the title screen and the castle on the map) and the final boss.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Very fun.

I found this game to be a lot more creative and original than the original, yet I found it to be much easier, as I beat it in about 30 minutes without any help. But still, it was VERY entertaining, and I hope you make another!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fun

I got to the gold knight fighting the skull, but it gets HARD!!! Fun game though.

Plastic Loop Plastic Loop

Nice

Catchy. I love the old school video game style sound quality.

Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL) Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)

Catchy.

I agree with the people before me about the random volume changes, but this was still fun to listen to.

sonicmega responds:

Duly noted, my good sir. Nevertheless, thanks for enjoying it as much as you did! :D

project school - 3D project school - 3D

Nice Model

While I can't say it's pretty, it certainly looks realistic. The attention to small details is great, and the overall product shows a large amount of effort. Good job!