Super 3D Pig Feeder Super 3D Pig Feeder

Nice

It's a great game, even if I suck at it :P By the way, are those pig graphics from Spider's Web, a Pig's Tale?

NAveryW responds:

I made all the graphics myself with the exception of a few stock images (the photorealistic pigs on the title screen and the castle on the map) and the final boss.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Very fun.

I found this game to be a lot more creative and original than the original, yet I found it to be much easier, as I beat it in about 30 minutes without any help. But still, it was VERY entertaining, and I hope you make another!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fun

I got to the gold knight fighting the skull, but it gets HARD!!! Fun game though.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Incredibly addicting.

So fun that i was sad when it ended. Good work.

Plant Life Plant Life

Nice.

Really addicting. And cheat proof. Good job.

Rhu responds:

Thanks!

6 more dead babie uses 6 more dead babie uses

...

Pretty disturbing, but i thought the halloween mask was hilarious.

Music Catch Music Catch

Amazing.

Very original and fun.

IceScape 2 IceScape 2

Fun, but could be better. But you still get a 10.

Not anywhere near as scary as the first one, but still good. The shooting sections are what need major improvement (or removal). The shotgun was useless because it did not have a wider firing range, and more power was not necessary because all the enemies take one hit any ways. The machine gun was barely different than clicking fast with the pistol. A major issue was the lack of different enemies: Killing the same creature over and over again gets kind of monotonous. Now with that out of the way, I have to say the puzzles in this game where good, but I preffered the original in every way. While I am glad that the heat meter is gone, I just feel that this game wasn't as good as it could be. I know how hard actionscript can be, and I have no idea how you can produce such beautiful visuals, so this game was still great, I enjoyed it a lot, and I hope to see another Icescape!

Psionic3D responds:

Good points, Thanks for the feedback!!

Vhack-A-Vole Vhack-A-Vole

Pretty cool.

It was simple and fun, but the hammer kind of obstructed my view and the white spot was hard to see. Sometimes the hammer would mess up visually was as it move it quickly, but I just turned down the quality and it worked fine. By the way, people can cheat this game by using the TAB key. I reccomend you try to fix that.

Psionic3D responds:

Good Points, will fix in the sequel ;-))

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

well...

That was really disturbing... Turd of the week could never be more correct for this particular topic.