Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Garbage

The animation was decent, it's Rina Chan's writing that makes this a shit fest.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Pure Adrenaline.

This is what every pokemon fan DREAMS of when playing any of the games. The rush I got after watching this is a true tribute to how well you portrayed the action. The only reason I didn't give you a perfect score was because there was no way to change the quality of the animation, causing my computer to lag... A LOT. I want to see all the action, not just fragments of it. Really great animation though, PLEASE add a quality button so that I can experience it as it was meant to be.

Tyrant-D responds:

I think I have to resubmit this with it actually saying "quality settings" below *sign*

The quality control is already there, spot the two central black buttons below once you've started watching the movie. "LOW" and "HIGH" are avaliable. I think if you had read the description you would of known.

Well anyways Thanks for the positive review man!! ^_^

The KH Chronicles 1.1. The KH Chronicles 1.1.

It was decent.

I remember loving this series when I watched it in middle school. Fast forward four years and it's just alright. Pretty good animation for only being 14 though.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Question

Great animation. no doubt about that, but when I was watching it on my computer, there was a little extra margin off to the bottom and right where I could what I could assume was the outside of your intended animation area. Did anybody else experience this problem while watching this?

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Great Flash

I love it when animations carry a strong message, especially when they are also THIS entertaining.

Nightwayfarer responds:

This is the first flash i made with a serious thought in it) and I enjoyed it! Hell yeah!

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

LOL

Funny how shock humor has changed from the 70's to now.

Breaking the chain Breaking the chain

Simply Great.

The visuals were astounding, the audio was beautiful, and the message was clear. Awesome job!

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

Lesson Learned.

I guess I shouldn't pass out on a golf course.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Really good, but I had a question.

The first time I watched this, Draconius just stood there, looking around at the end. The second time though, he impaled himself. Is there a randomly decided ending in the actionscript? Was there a change in the animation while it was online? Please answer this question, I would really appreciate it.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Not as good as the first one.

The last animation before the credits was particularly painful. Not only was the animation worse than most of the others, but there was NO JOKE. The voice acting made my ears bleed, and I regretted watching it. The others were funny though, especially how you conveyed a typical Newgrounds fan :D